File a Crime Report
In an effort to provide the community with more efficient police services, the Police Department has established an online reporting system for low priority report calls. If you have an emergency or the crime you want to report is happening right now, do not use this form; please call 9-1-1.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- There are no known suspects
- This incident occurred within the Parker Town limits
- This is not an emergency
- You have an email address
- You must be at least 18 years of age to file a report online
Upon completion of this process:
- You will receive a confirmation message that says your report has been submitted showing that your report is complete.
- You will be given a temporary report number.
- You will be able to print a copy of the report for your records.
Crimes that can be Filed Online
Using the Police Department online reporting system, report the following incidents:
- Abandoned Vehicles, Criminal Mischief, Criminal Trespass, Harassing Phone Call, Harassment, Hit and Run, Lost Property, Theft and Vandalism
- Crime Tip
If you have problems or questions about the online reporting system, please contact the Police Department at 303.841.9800.