Welcome to the Parker Police Department Online Citizen Police Report System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. In an effort to provide our community with more efficient police services, the Police Department has established an online reporting system for the incidents listed below. Using this platform allows you to report a crime, a concern, or request services. When reporting a crime you will immediately be able to print a copy of the report for free.
If you are reporting a crime, please confirm the following to find out if online reporting is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Parker Town limits.
- There is NO suspect information.
- You have a return email address to contact you.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online from the below list on the left. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the above questions, please call the Parker Police non-emergency number at 303.841.9800 or visit the front desk of the Parker Police Department at 18600 E. Lincoln Meadows Pkwy, Parker, CO 80134.
- All cases filed using the Online Citizen Police Report System will be reviewed, but not investigated. Any case filed online can be reopened at a later date if leads or suspects becomes available.
- If, after the review process, more information is determined to be needed, you may be contacted by phone or email.
- Filing a false report is a crime.
Using the Parker Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
If you have problems or questions about the online reporting system, please contact the Police Department at 303.841.9800.