The Town of Parker has moved from a Stage Two Fire ban down to a Stage One. The Town of Parker’s Office of Emergency Management has followed the Douglas County Office of Emergency Management by lowering to a Stage One Fire Ban until further notice.
* Open burning of any kind.
* Use of fireworks.
* Fires within liquid-fueled or gas-fueled stoves, fireplaces within buildings, charcoal grill fires within developed residential or commercial areas, and fires within wood burning stoves within buildings only.
* Professional fireworks displays permitted according to section 12-28-103 of the C.R.S.
* Fire suppression or fire department training fires.
* Small recreational fires at developed picnic or campground sites contained in fixed permanent metal/steel fire pits (rock fire rings are considered temporary and not permanent) with flame lengths not in excess of four feet or the residential use of charcoal grills, tiki torches, fires in chimineas or other portable fireplaces or patio fire pits, so long as said fires are supervised by a responsible person at least 18 years of age.
* Professional fireworks displays.